VRH Series Hinged Vacuum Receiver
12 to 76 lb. (5 to 34 kg) Capacity (Based on 38 lb./ft.3 material density)
The VRH Series receiver features a hinged lid with external fill valve and adjustable mount for easy inlet-to-hinge orientation and quick hands-free access to filter for maintenance and clean-out. Stainless steel construction and many additional features make the VRH a perfect choice for plastic pellet and regrind transfer using centralized vacuum pumps and controls.Features:
- Hinged Lid with Adjustable Mount.
- Local On/Off Switch to Conveniently Pause Material for Changeout.
- Stainless Steel Body Provides Non-ferrous Material Contact Surface.
- Modular Design with Quick-release Clamp, Easily Rotate Hinge Location - No Tools Required.
VR Series Vacuum Receivers
5 to 114 lb. (2.2 to 52 kg) Capacity
VR Series receivers provide transfer of plastic pellets and regrind using centralized vacuum pumps and controls. Standard models are designed for flange mounting to existing bins or hoppers. Vacuum "T" sequencing valves, sold separately, are required for each receiver when multiple receivers are used in a system.Features:
- Stainless Steel Body
- Modular Design, Quick-Release Clamps
- Material Inlet Deflector/Flapper Check Valve
- Tangential Material Inlet
- Dump Valve With Integrated Level Switch
VRP Series Powder Receivers
12 to 76 lb. (5.5 to 34.5 kg) Capacity
VRP Series Powder Receivers are extremely effective for the transfer of dusty regrind and powders using centralized vacuum pumps and controls. Spun bond polyester filter elements are washable allowing for years of use with simple cleaning and occasional washing and air dry.Features:
- Stainless Steel Modular Construction
- Effectively Loads Powders Down to 1 Micron
- Easy Access to Interior
- Internal Material Deflector/Flapper Check Valve with Seal
- Air Evacuation Sub-base