EPV External Proportioning Valve
Inlet/Outlet O.D. 1.5” - 4” (3.9 - 100 mm)
External proportioning valves are used as a material line selector at the receiver inlet, typically in regrind proportioning applications. The EPV can also be used for purging material lines to prevent build-up and plugging of the material lines.Features:
- Durable Construction
- Easy-View of Interior
- Easy Access
- High Temperature Applications
Machine Hopper Assemblies
8 to 38 lb. (3.6 to-18.8 kg) Capacity
These multi-purpose hoppers can be mounted on feeder machine adapters or directly on machine throats.Features:
- Clear View of Material Level
- Loader-Ready Lid
- Clean-Out Door
- Feed Throat Adapter
- Discharge Slide Gate
Vacuum Purge Take-Off
VPT Series 1.5" - 2.5" (38-65 mm)
Combination take-off box/purge valve is mounted below a drying hopper or other material storage vessel and allows conveying followed by line clearing with ambient or dry air.Features:
- Stainless steel construction for years of trouble-free service.
- Dual Mounting Plate allows installation on a 4.75" or 6" bolt pattern.
- Tool-free safe draining and clean out.
- Adjustable stroke purge valve cylinder for optimizing operation.
- Fixed conveying air supply port simplifies dry air supply line installation.
- Internal screen on conveying air inlet prevents pellet dribble or ingestion of contaminants during vacuum.
ELV External Line Valve
Inlet/Outlet O.D. 1.5” - 4” (3.9 - 100mm)
Provides in-line control of vacuum material flow. ELV is used as a positive vacuum seal at the receiver inlet when not moving material, typically in common material line conveying systems.Features:
- Equipped with pneumatic cylinder and solenoid
- Flow through design includes coupler
- Positive In-Line Seal at the Receiver Inlet
DSV Series Discharge Selection Valve
For Closed Loop Conveying (Includes Coupler)
The DSV provides return air conveying from the pump outlet, with pressure relief, back into a closed loop dry air conveying system.Features:
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction
- Air-actuated Positive Sealing Disc(s)
- Suitable for High-temp Applications
CLR Closed Loop Relief Vent
Used in Closed Loop Conveying
The CLR provides pressure relief in a closed loop conveying system.Features:
- Install near take-off devices in a closed loop system.
- Install one per row of take-offs that share a common closed loop manifold.
SV Station T Sequencing Valve
Inlet/Outlet O.D. 1.5" - 4” (38-100mm)
One Station T valve is used with a VR Series receiver in a Central Conveying System to provide vacuum sequencing with other system stations.Features:
- Retains Systems Vacuum Pressure, even if receiver is disconnected
- Exposed Cylinder Rod to indicate proper operation
- Remote Mounted Between Station and Vacuum Header
VPV Vacuum Purge Valve
Outlet O.D 1.5"- 2.5" (25 - 65mm)
Combination take-off box/purge valve allows conveying and line clearing with ambient or dry air.Features:
- All Stainless Construction
- Material Outlet Elbow Rotates 360°
- Dual Mounting Plate
- Tool-free, Safe Draining and Cleanout
- Adjustable-Stroke Purge Valve Cylinder
- Fixed Conveying Air Supply Port
- 20 Mesh Internal Screen On Conveying Air Inlet
VTB Series Vacuum Take-Off Box
Provides a connection for vacuum conveying from a drying hopper, surge bin or other material vessel.
The VTB Series Vacuum Take-Off Boxes (except VTB-14) are equipped with one or more cartridge filters providing air inside the box for conveying. Standard probes allow hard-plumbing directly to stationary conveying lines, eliminating the need for flex hose.Features:
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Construction (Aluminum for VTB-14)
- Easy Cleanout
- Ambient or Dry Air Conveying
- Standard and Dry Air Probes
- Choose Number of Positions and Line Size
- Silo/Surge Bin Model
O.D. 1.5" - 4” (40-100mm)
Suction lances remove bulk material from containers and gaylords for conveying.Features:
- Tube in Tube Venture Pick-Up
- Adjustable Air-Flow for Desired Conveying
- Consistant Long-Distance Conveying